Your event is planned down to the nth degree – the guest list is full, everything is polished, the lighting is splendid, the decor outstanding, you’ve got an electric atmosphere and your guests are having a brilliant time.
As the event organiser you will ensure that the event runs smoothly but quite often you don’t have time to take the best photographs and replicate the buzz across social media.
Divine Insight is the perfect solution to bring your event to life online. We can bottle up the buzz, shake it up and spray it all over your social media – while it’s actually happening. We capture all of the joy and excitement of proceedings and manage your social media for maximum impact while you get on with enjoying all of your hard work.
Divine Clark PR is a Public Relations and social media management company and Insight Photographers are experts at capturing the perfect images. Together we work at your event, ready with your organisation’s messages, culture and ethos. We capture the photos and interesting video clips, vox pops etc and upload them throughout the event. We can run a live blog and upload it to your website, share, follow and retweet your guests and provide a commentary of the event while it is running.
One of our happy clients, Jan Brumby is Chief Executive of For Entrepreneurs Only (FEO). She said:
“FEO were delighted to work with Divine Insight at our ‘Evolution of an Entrepreneur‘ day at Bridlington Spa, which formed part of The Business Day.
Jess and Andy are valued members of FEO and were therefore able to capture the entrepreneurial atmosphere perfectly and to share it almost instantaneously via our social media channels and website.
As the event organiser it was great to feel one hundred percent confident in leaving Jess and Andy to carry out their role with charisma and professionalism. This then freed up myself and my team to focus on other key aspects of the day.
Divine Insight’s coverage created a positive social media storm for us. It was an added bonus to be in real time, rather than waiting until after the weekend for the photo proofs and it also gained valuable momentum which gathered pace for the weeks after.”
The features and benefits of this service to you are:
- With professionals at the helm, you rely on us to capture the photos and manage your social media, so you can focus solely on the event
- Your social media will be active and engage those who couldn’t make the event.
- We leave out the boring parts of live streaming – capturing the excitement and just pick the best and most important bits ensuring the buzz can be felt way beyond the event itself.
- It ensures that your event will last longer than its actual duration, and ensures people will be talking about your event long after the lights go out.
- Guests will continue to return to your social media pages after the event to comment and tag their own photos.
- We’re strong on perception so we will soak up the atmosphere and show it on your social media platforms.
- We can show your guests enjoying the event while it is actually taking place.
- We record and broadcast live action (no expensive video costs as all included in the price)
- We can analyse the conversation during the event – what are attendees thinking right now?
To sign us up for your next event, call either 07722 299461 or 07771 726156.