HI Commercial was a business start-up, a brand formed by the Directors of Hedon Insurance which celebrated 50 years in business last year.
The commercial team wanted an identity of their own and sought advice from the branding team at Jenko Marketing, a new website from It’seeze Hull and signed up to a PR package with us at Divine Clark PR.
The team wanted to stand out from the competition. Many commercial brokers had moved their operations out of town, losing that local contact, opting for a faceless call centre approach.
After receiving quotes from two other local PR agencies the Directors at HI Commercial felt they were getting great ideas and service that would be excellent value for money.
Divine Clark PR worked on the brand development to launch an entirely new image for HI Commercial.
With a clear brief, Divine Clark PR helped HI Commercial to define messages which are: local business, local employees, personal account managers who get to know the clients’ business and importantly, ensures adequate cover is in place, rather than just providing the cheapest quote.
Our ongoing service includes:
• Social media management and monitoring
• Videos, photography and branded content
• Website news, features and case studies
• Press releases and features in local, regional and professional publications
• Promoting and managing webinars
• Successful entry into the Humber Top 30 Under 30
• Designing newsletters and emails which are distributed via HI Commercial’s CRM.
Luke Byron in the Yorkshire Post; My Passion